April 3, 2019
Federal Budget 2019
This Federal Budget outlines:
- Tax Relief via Increased LMITO;
- Future changes in tax thresholds and rates;
- Medicare levy low income threshold increased.
- Instant asset write off increased and expanded;
- Contribution of pooling arrangements for other assets ;
- ABN obligations and the black economy;
- Luxury car tax increased refunds for primary producers and tourism operators ;
- Delayed amendments to division 7A.
- Removal of work test for certain members;
- Extending eligibility for bring-forward cap;
- Increase to age limit for spouse contributions;
- Reducing red tape for super funds;
- Tax relief for merging super funds;
- Super insurance opt-in rule delayed.
To view and download the PDF, please click on the link below: