Keep and Associates – April 2021 Newsletter
Please find attached our Client Information Newsletter for April 2021. This newsletter highlights the following;
- Some money is not counted as ‘income’ by the ATO
- Newly insolvency reforms to support small business
- When it comes to real estate to CGT, look at timing
- Managing your superannuation transfer balance account
- Refinancing loan interest may be deductible to a partnership
- Partnership facts and foibles
To view and download the PDF, please click on the link below
Should you require more information regarding any topic touched upon in this newsletter, please feel free to contact our office for personal advice.
Keep and Associates
Disclaimer: All information provided in this newsletter is of a general nature only and is not personal financial or investment advice. Also, changes in legislation may occur frequently. We recommend that our formal advice be obtained before acting on the basis of this information.