Keep and Associates – December 2020 Newsletter
Please find attached our Client Information Newsletter for December 2020. This newsletter highlights the following:
- A run-down of the new loss carry back measure
- Calling time on your business? Some essentials you’ll need to know
- Small business CG concessions:Goal posts moved on vacant land and active assets
- ATO takes aim at “you-scratch-my-back” auditing arrangements
- Claiming interest expenses for rental properties
- What is a recipient created tax invoice
To view and download the PDF, please click on the link below
Keep and Associates
Should you require more information regarding any topic touched upon in this newsletter, please feel free to contact our office for personal advice.
Disclaimer: All information provided in this newsletter is of a general nature only and is not personal financial or investment advice. Also, changes in legislation may occur frequently. We recommend that our formal advice be obtained before acting on the basis of this information.