Keep and Associates – July 2019 Newsletter
Please find attached our Client Information Newsletter for July 2019. This newsletter highlights the following;
- Penalty interest can be deductible, under specific conditions
- Carrying forward concessional super contributions
- Business trading structures: What’s best for your business?
- Event-based reporting mistakes lead to more SMSF audits
- Businesses get increased access to losses
To view and download the PDF, please click on the link below
Should you require more information regarding any topic touched upon in this newsletter, please feel free to contact our office for personal advice.
Keep and Associates
Disclaimer: All information provided in this newsletter is of a general nature only and is not personal financial or investment advice. Also, changes in legislation may occur frequently. We recommend that our formal advice be obtained before acting on the basis of this information.