Keep and Associates – November 2020 Newsletter
Please find attached our Client Information Newsletter for November 2020. This newsletter highlights the following:
- What the “full expensing” write-off deduction means for business
- Both tax and SMSF audits are still on ATO’s radar, but some leniency given
- ATO’s cyber safety checklist
- The investment option that can hide unexpected GST
- Rounding of GST where fractions of a cent result
To view and download the PDF, please click on the link below
Keep and Associates
Should you require more information regarding any topic touched upon in this newsletter, please feel free to contact our office for personal advice.
Disclaimer: All information provided in this newsletter is of a general nature only and is not personal financial or investment advice. Also, changes in legislation may occur frequently. We recommend that our formal advice be obtained before acting on the basis of this information.